We are very excited about our upcoming event on Tuesday, 8/5, where I will be talking about the most underused Marketing Strategy that businesses rarely use!
- Do you passionately love what you do, yet feel that you're in a sea of credible people doing the same thing as you and you don't know how to stand out from the others?
- Do you know that you deserve to earn more, and want a powerful strategy to help you do that?
- Have you heard a million times before that it is important to write but every time you start, you feel stuck?
- Would you like to learn a simple and effective marketing strategy to help your business grow and increase your reputation in the business community?
Join us as I discuss the 5 most common (mistaken) beliefs business owners have when thinking about their marketing. Do you resonate with any of these?
- “I don't have anything valuable to say, so why would people want to listen to me?”
- “Everyone else does what I do, so why bother since I can't stand apart from anyone else.”
- “Social Media is marketing, so if I just spend more time on Facebook/Twitter, that will result in more revenue for my business.”
- “I don't have a story to tell. My life is so boring.”
- “I don't have enough time to write, and it takes so long to create new products.”
During the webinar, I will show you how this simple marketing strategy will increase your credibility and make you an expert in your field. We would love to have you have a 'virtual seat' in the webinar!
I am Candace Davenport, and I show speakers, coaches and other service based professionals how to take what they uniquely do and build it into a marketing strategy that builds instant credibility and an opportunity to have a greater visual presence both online and in person. I am currently the Publishing Consult and Writing Mentor with Our Little Books.
I honed my writing skills during my 30+ years as an attorney, writing thousands of Court briefs in support of my clients. I've also written two books, co-authored others, and ghost-written even more. In addition to numerous articles and blog posts, I am currently working on my next two books.
Since 2008, after co-founding Our Little Books, I've shepherded and mentored authors through the sometime daunting task of writing their books. I speak on writing and publishing, and during the school year, I mentor high school students as a writing coach. When not writing for myself or helping others write, my passion is capturing and banding migrating raptors.